Your Home Away From Home
- A family-style breakfast, served at 8 am (included in the room rate).
- Evening tea is served at 9 pm.
- Check-in: 3 -10 pm.
- Check-out: 10 am.
- Guests must take leave from the premises each day from 10 am to 3 pm (10 am to 4 pm on Sundays).
- Five guest rooms are located on the 3rd floor. Rooms have 2 or 3 single twin-sized beds.
- The guest house does not have an elevator. Guests must be able to carry their luggage to the third floor.
- The men’s bath room is on the 3rd floor and the women’s bath room is on the 2nd floor
- Pets will not be accommodated.
- The guest house is an alcohol and tobacco free environment with no use or consumption allowed on guest house property.
- A family-style breakfast is served at 8 a.m. (included in the room rate).
- Each day the house is closed from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Guests must be out of the house during that time.
- The house is closed at 11:00 p.m. each night.
- Every Sunday the house is closed from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. At the end of your stay here, luggage may be left in a storage room and picked up later in the day.
- The office is closed between 11:00 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. No incoming calls are accepted during that time. Any arrangements at the office, such as checking-in or out, etc., should be done either before or after this time.
- There is a large living room for lounging, reading, and visiting. Reading materials are available, and there is a TV in the basement.
- Guests may be asked to share a room with other persons of the same gender, since our rooms have either two or three twin beds. Bathrooms are also shared.
- Folding beds and/or crib are available to accommodate children in the same room with their parents.
- Some kitchen privileges are available in the basement, but cooking and food are not permitted in guest rooms.
- Guests assume responsibility for their personal property. A safe is available in the office for valuables.
- Please, no smoking in the house or alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- We are a ‘brief stay’ facility. The maximum length of a registration is two weeks.